Sunday, May 31, 2015

STEP UP YOUR GAME


STEP UP YOUR GAME!

Don't you just love the mind of a child!Sure they say the darnedest things, but they also think without limits.  They are not confined to space and places. 

Just the other day, my brother in love and nephew Khori were having a father-son talk about Khori's basketball practice. Clearly it was a great practice and Khori came home pumped by the practice and the inspiration from his coach.  While conveying the details of the practice to his father, Khori told his dad that the coach said that they could be successful as a team if they remember that "The Sky Is The Limit".   

With his boundless energy and unboxed, unbought mindset, my nephew disputed the Coach's words by saying "No Dad, actually the stars is the limit; the galaxy is the limit." Sometimes it takes the mind of a child to raise our expectations and remove the confining boundaries that we set for ourselves. 

I am so embracing the sage advice from my almost 11 year old nephew by putting into practice, NO LIMITS to my plans for the day, the week and the year for that matter.   I have the patience to wait when necessary and the drive to make what needs to happen for my  and the Highest Good!  Without a doubt, I am most certain that I may have to revisit this blog throughout the week, as a reminder, to stay the course of boundless limits.   And not to minimize the fact that I serve a God who  is beyond the limits Himself.  Recognizing this power re-energizes me to be at and live at my very best and to purposely surround myself with others of endless possibilities.  It may be time to STEP UP YOUR GAME!  I just did!

 Now that's DA Art of Living!

~Simply Lady Dana

May 2015 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment