Monday, June 2, 2014

Earth Angel In Uganda

Earth Angel In Uganda

After touring one of the main attractions that draws many on a pilgrimage in the Pearl of Africa, Uganda, we proceeded to the bus terminal to inquire about the schedule for travel to Rwanda.  As we exited the van, this bright shinning light, clothed in pink, bolted at lighting speed in my direction and leaped into my arms. I only had a few seconds to look behind me to see if she was running to someone she knew. And seconds later, my arms were wide open to receive her, as she jumped into my arms with the brightest smile. I hugged and loved on her for those fleeting seconds. Time seemed to have just stood still.  

Who was this burst of love and energy all in one? Where were her parents or guardians?  She looked well cared for and was as cute as a , with her hair twisted into little tiny knots.  I know I said something to her, but not sure if she understood me, as I spoke in English. She never said a word, but stood perfectly still for us to take at least three pictures.  

Moments later, a young women stood up, with a newborn baby wrapped in a swaddling cloth, and my little earth angel naturally walked towards what appeared to be her mother. No calls were ever made. She just turned and walked in that direction and they disappeared into the bustling streets of Uganda. To be perfectly honest with you, I was the only one who ever said a word. And I vaguely remember saying "You're So Precious."

To the depth of my soul, I know God sent this little Princess of an earth angel to me right on time and on purpose. And the take away message for me is that Jesus is waiting with arms wide open for us to leap into his loving arms. He will always catch us and love on us and certainly tell us that "We Are So Precious". Now that's DA Art of Living.  Live & Love a lot and Dance in the Summer rain! This moment won't ever come your way  again!

~Simply Lady Dana
June 2014 (c)

This is m 70th blog post. And I  know God perfects things in 7 series!
Thanks for following and supporting my blog. I pray it continues to be a bright spot in yours or somebody's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment